Saturday, June 12, 2010

Designer business card holders

I used the retired stamp sets Organic Grace, and Best Yet, and various snippets of designer paper to create designer business card holders.

Basic holder paper:  Kraft
All images were stamped with chocolate chip ink on whisper white, punched with 1/1/4" punch, and mounted on chololate chip scallop edge squares. Dazzling diamonds was used on the images to give a bit more interest - besides, I like bling. Edges were inked with Soft Suede. 
Sentiment was stamped with Soft Suede
The scallop edge border punch was used to create the decorative edge.
If you would like to make your own, here are the dimensions:
Kraft card stock:  8 1/2" by 2 1/2" scored and folded at 4.25"
Whisper White:  1 1/4" by 1/1/4"
Chocolate chip scallop square
Designer paper:  2.5" by 5/8" - ink all edges
Assemble as shown above.
This is another way to use up that extra designer paper and card stock and to show case your talent and skill. Here I made them with Kraft card stock, but they can be made with any colour card stock.
Clients are always surprised when I hand them "my card".  They feel special, as if I had actually given them a card.

4 comments:

Melannie said...

Love your idea! :)

Jane said...

Very classy. if I was handed a business card like this I would know I was dealing with a person who really had it together.

Joyce Fisher said...

Hi Maria,

Oh my, your business cards are FABULOUS!!! What a great idea. I'm sure they make a great impression on people.

Peace, Love & Joy,
Joyce
peaceloveandjoyce.blogspot.com

Waseem said...

like the idea and the card holder..this is so cute..i wish to design something like this for Metal business cards.