Wednesday, May 9, 2012

In Wildness - Thinking of You - Technostamper #220

I'm so excited spring is here, but not excited that some of my favourite stamp sets are retiring.  I made today's card for the Monday Sketch Challenge with Technostamper #220 here using a retiring stamp set and retiring designer paper.




Stamps: In Wildness, For Father
Inks: Early Espresso
Papers: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Mocha Morning specialty paper
Accessories: Houndtooth embossing folder, 2 1/2" circle punch, Modern Word Label Punch, Word Label Punch

I have used this stamp set for making masculine cards on many occasions - and that is one of the reasons I like it so much.
All the edges were sponged with Early Espresso ink to provide some distressing.

1 comment:

MJ said...

I love love love this! Awesome stamp choice for the sketch--never crossed my mind! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week! You rocked it.