Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Milestone Sending Many Thanks - Stamping 411 258

On Sunday I achieved a milestone.  The number of site visits to my blog has reached 500,000.  Yes, that's a quarter of a million hits!!!  I never in a million years thought I would receive that many visitors when I started my blog a year and a half ago. Thank you everyone - this card is for you.

I couldn't wait to try some of my new 'stuff' so I used the new "In Color" ink pads and the new designer paper to create a Thank You card using the sketch at Stamping 411 here
First of all let me say that I love, love, love the new foam ink pads.  The ink coverage is superb as you will see in my card.

Below is the sketch:

The flowers were stamped using Midnight Muse ink.  I hardly had to touch the ink pad with the stamp, and the result is stupendous! I used the Blossom punch to punch them out. For the centers I used Summer Starfruit.  These were punched out using a 3/4" circle punch and attached to the flower centers using a dimensional.

Stamps: Mixed Bunch, Petite Pairs
Inks: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Gumball Green, Comfort Cafe designer series paper, Whisper White
Accessories: Lines embossing folder, 3/4" circle punch, Blossom punch, 1" circle punch 1 3/4 by 7/8" oval punch, 3/8" soft suede taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, Sizzlits Little Leaves, Pearls
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...