Friday, July 27, 2012

Come to Bethlehem - Challenge 183 & Technostamper 231

I must admit making Christmas cards makes a body feel cooler.  The heat here has been unrelenting and today is no different.  What we need is more rain! Already the corn crops are ruined by the lack of it.

To make the card for the Technostamper challenge here  I turned the sketch sideways.

 
Stamps:  Come to Bethlehem, Petite Pairs
Inks: Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Papers: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Silver Glimmer, Be of Good Cheer designer paper
Accessories: Apothecary Accents framelits, Dazzling diamonds, Paper Piercing pack essentials, dimensionals, Polka dot embossing folder

3 comments:

Mary Campbell said...

I love it!!! Thanks for sharing.

MJ said...

Maria, this is just stunning! This is one of my favorite Christmas stamps, love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Kris Sobolik said...

Very pretty card, this is one of my favorite Christmas sets.