Friday, August 3, 2012

Champagne Snowflakes - Paper Craft Crew Challenge #1

I was up early this morning because my son had a dental emergency and had to have a trip to the dentist and then to the drug store.  Abscesses in the mouth can be very painful and he has been miserable all week.  It took me that long for him to agree to see a dentist.  I guess mothering never stops even when your children are adult.
Because I've had some extra time, I finished some tasks in my work room and then made this card for the new blog challenge site Paper Craft Crew Challenge here
My card is not 100% true to the sketch - hope that's not a problem.

SQSC-003 

Stamp:  Petite Pairs
Inks: Basic Black
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Green Gumball, Be of Good Cheer designer paper, Champagne glitter paper
Accessories: Scallop edge punch, Snowflake die, Fancy fan embossing folder, large pearls, 1/2" cherry cobbler seam blinding, Curly Label Punch.

5 comments:

Patrice Herrera said...

What a great card! Love the Snowflakes and that beautiful Red Bow!

Steph said...

Beautiful card. Love the sparkle paper for the snowflakes. Great job with the sketch.

Sharon Wheet said...

What a beautiful and festive holiday card! I love the new champagne glimmer paper, and how you used it to make your snowflakes sparkle!
thank you for playing along with us @ PCCC. Hope we see more of your work in future challenges.

Pam said...

I LOVE this card! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Craft Crew! I hope to see you play along more in the future.

Pam said...

Maria, Just wanted to let you know that I'll be featuring your card tomorrow on the Paper Craft Crew.