Saturday, August 25, 2012

Petite Purse Square Box - Challenge 187 Too Cool to Use! LNS


This week's challenge is to use something we ordered and haven't used.  I use most of the products I order, but one die just eluded me.  I guess because all I saw was the Petite Purse and how many purses can one use?  The discussion this week on Yahoo revolved around other uses for this Petite Purse die, so I was motivated to look up different ways to use it.  After doing a google search, I came across a tutorial written by LeeAnn Greff here
She made this neat box to put treats in using this die.

Stamp:Googly Ghouls
Inks: Basic Black
Papers:  Tangerine Tango, Howlstooth & Scaringbone Designer Paper, Whisper White
Accessories:  Petite Purse die, Summer Smooch designer brad (something else I hadn't used), 5/8" Black Satin Ribbon, Crystal Effects, dimensionals, Velcro closure (non SU), Black lace ribbon cut in strips and spritzed.

Here is another box I made, this time using the embossed window sheet with the Candlelight christmas paper.  I did not know how I was going to use it.  Also, the snowflake decoration is from a couple of years ago and never used.






2 comments:

Joyce Fisher said...

Both of your boxes are so great! I absolutely LOVE my petite purse die and am excited that you've shown me another way to use it. Thanks!
Peace, Love & Joy,
Joyce

Kris Sobolik said...

Great boxes, I have a bunch of those snowflakes in my stash too :)