Wednesday, October 31, 2012

3D Christmas Tree - a CASE

Happy Halloween everyone!!!

I finally did it!  I CASED the 3D Christmas tree card featured on Page 181 of the calendar.  I would never have been able to do it without the help of a video made by Frenchie here





Stamp:  No Peeking
Inks: SU Markers (Tangerine Tango, Basic black, Real Red, Gumball Green)
Papers: Pool Party, Garden Green, Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Early Espresso, Daffodil Delight
Accessories: Dazzling diamonds, Scoring tool, Circles die #2, Scallop circles die #2, Champagne glass glitter, 1/4" Gumball green silk ribbon

Because the card is fairly thick when closed, I made a pizza box to put the card in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks fantastic, Maria! It's on my to do list. I love the other card, too! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!