Friday, December 7, 2012

Winter Memories Merry Christmas - Sketch Frenzy Friday

I'm finished with my craft shows now - phew!!, but I still have a few Christmas cards to make for myself, family and friends.
This card is for the Sketch Challenge Friday challenge. The sketch this week is mine.

12/07/12 Maria Vanderform 

The image was stamped with Black Stazon ink onto Whisper White cards stock.  Only the wreath and ribbon were colored using SU markers and an Aqua painter.  Some dazzling details was applied to the ribbon, and cherry cobbler dazzling details on the berries.

Stamps:  Winter Memories, Many More Messages
Inks: Black Stazon, SU markers
Papers: Gumball Green, Whisper White, Real Red, Be of Good Cheer designer paper
Accessories: Dazzling details, Cherry cobbler dazzling details, Square lattice folder, Labels Framelit, 1/2" White taffeta ribbon

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful, Maria!! I love how you only colored the wreath! What a super idea!! And I loved your sketch this week!!

Sharon Wheet said...

what a beautiful and creative use of the sketch! your coloring is perfect and your placement of the sentiment is very clever!
I hope your craft fairs were good. have a great week. hugs, sharon w.