Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year !!!

 
I wish I could take the credit for composing this message,  But I didn't, and have no idea who did, however,  I agree with the words so I'm passing it on.............  

 
Where did the year go?
Suddenly it is December .......again - and we realize that with giant strides
 we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2012 is on its back! 

A big "Thank You" to each and everyone of you, for any impact you had on

 my life this year. Especially for all the e-mails I received.......without you, 
I'm sure that 20I2 would have been extremely boring. 


May 2013 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness 

and Bright Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find

 that true love.

To those who need money, may your finances overflow


To those who need caring, may you find a good heart and skilled practitioners


To those who need friends, I am still here for you
..
Thanks for being my friend!!



 ALL THE BEST IN 2013!

3 comments:

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Happy New Year Maria ! Wishing you happiness, healthy & a creative 2013 ! Shirleyx

soakes69 said...

very nice!

soakes69 said...

very nice !