Monday, July 8, 2013

Celebrate a wedding - Technostamper #271

What a weekend we've had with tragedies.  First the train derailment and subsequent explosion of 60 freight cars loaded with diesel oil in a small Quebec town.  The fire ball took out half the down town and killed upwards of 50 people.
Then there was the plane crash in San Francisco which injured so many people and killed 2. 
My thoughts and prayers go to the survivors and to the family members who lost loved ones.

I was being stressed out with the excavation of my basement foundation, which uncovered more problems than I was anticipating.  This dig is nothing compared to the train derailment and the plane crash.

My craft shows are going well, and I'm selling a lot of wedding/anniversary cards, so for the Technostamper challenge here I made another wedding card.  I have another show this weekend so I don't want to be caught short.






I started with a flip up Very Vanilla card base that was layered with Champagne glimmer paper scalloped along the right long end.  Layered on top of that is a layer of gold paper embossed with the Beautifully Baroque folder.  I then added a horizontal strip of Champagne glimmer paper with a layer of Very Vanilla on top of that.  The sentiment was embossed with gold embossing powder towards the right side.

The images are from the Embellished Event stamp set and are embossed with gold embossing powder.  They are adhered to the card using dimensionals.

Here's a summary of the materials/supplies used:
Stamp: Embellished Event
Ink: Versa Mark
Papers: Very vanilla, Champagne glimmer, Gold card stock
Accessories: Beautifully Baroque folder, Gold embossing powder, Scallop border punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

MJ said...

Love the glimmer and shine, perfect for a wedding card. Thanks so much for play along with my sketch challenge this week!