Friday, October 4, 2013

Best of Autumn - Give Thanks - Technostamper #282

It's raining today so I'm glad I got my gardening done when the sun was shining.  Today is a good day to be inside getting ready for my craft show on Thanksgiving weekend.

This card is for the sketch challenge with Technostamper here





Technique:   
I stained the paper doily be immersing it in water and reinker (soft suede) and then drying it with an embossing tool.
The leaves were stamped using Chocolate Chip, Real Red, and Crushed Curry inks onto Whisper White card stock. They were then cut out and the edges inked with chocolate chip ink.
The bottom portion of the ribbon was frayed by cutting the cord off and pulling at least 4 layers of thread.

Stamp:Best of Autumn
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Real Red, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede reinker
Papers: Very Vanilla, Sweater Weather DSP, Paper Doily, Whisper White
Accessories: 1 1/4" Burlap ribbon, 1/8" Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

2 comments:

Sandi said...

So beautiful Maria!! Your coloring is awesome.

MJ said...

Fabulous card Maria. Love the colors and textures. A real winner. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!