Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Flower Patch Decorated Note Pad - Technostamper #324

I'm busy making items for my craft table as I am continually selling out of items.  Today I am stocking up on covered note pads, as I sold my last one yesterday.  For this one I decided to decorate the cover using the sketch challenge with Technostamper here







Stamp:  Flower Patch
Inks: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey
Papers: Lost Lagoon, Whisper White, Hello Honey, Pistachio Pudding, All Abloom Designer Paper Pack
Accessories: Paper Doilie, Circles framelits, 1 3/4" circle punch, Fancy Fan folder, Paper Piercer mat pack and paper piercer, dazzling details, 3/8" Lost Lagoon stitched satin ribbon, Flower Patch framelits, dimensionals

1 comment:

MJ said...

Good for you! Running out of things on your craft tables. This is a great sketch for a notepad cover. Love it. Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!