Thursday, September 18, 2014

Autumn Leaves - a Thanksgiving Card

This is my last Thanksgiving card - for today anyway.  This morning I die cut two pieces of Very Vanilla card stock with the Autumn Accents die so I had more than enough leaves to make 2 cards.
See previous post for how I prepared the leaves.  The only thing different is that I placed Crystal Effects on the acorn, and spritzed the leaves with my homemade glitter spritz.
I did not have a Happy Thanksgiving sentiment, so I took the work "Happy" for one stamp, and "Thanksgiving" from another stamp.

Stamps: Four Feathers, Mingle All the Way
Inks: Real Red, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Tangerine Tango, Soft Suede, SU markers (Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango)
Papers: Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, Color Me Autumn DSP
Accessories: Autumn Accents die, Four Feathers framelit, Crystal Effects, Stylish Strips embossing folder, Square lattice embossing folder, Natural 5/8" Chevron ribbon (reverse side), dimensionals, homemade glitter spritz

No comments: