Friday, September 26, 2014

Wondrous Wreath Halloween

I'm now having fun with the wreath and am thinking of all sorts of applications.  My first thought was Halloween, so that's what I did.  But not before taking a nap.  I was so tired as I had been up during the night with back pain, and then was up at 5:30 this morning.  My creative juices dry up when I am tired.
So, here's Wondrous Wreath at Halloween.





I had a lot of fun with this card.
I started by using the Woodgrain background stamp, stamping it with Soft Suede onto Very Vanilla cardstock.  Then using the lines I cut it into boards and made a fence.  The edges of each board was sponged with Soft Suede and the top of the boards were rounded with the corner rounder punch.

The wreath which is hanging on the fence, was stamped in Early Espresso, with the ribbon and flowers in Tangerine Tango.  These I covered with Crystal Effects.

Aren't the pumpkins cute?  They're from Fall Fest - you can even stamp the faces on them.  The edges were sponged with Tangerine Tangelo after I die cut them using the framelits that go with the Fall Fest stamp set.

To make it more Halloweeny, a spider from "Googly Ghouls" (retired) and a bat from "Tee-Hee-Hee" were stamped in the top corners.

The sentiment is from  "Howl-o-ween Creeps"

Stamps:  Wondrous Wreath, Fall Fest, Tee-Hee-Hee, Googly Ghouls, Howl-o-ween Creeps, Woodgrain
Inks: Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Basic black, Tangelo Twist
Papers: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, Very Vanilla
Accessories: Wonderful Wreath framelits, Fall Fest framelits, dimensionals

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I just love this stamp set, and this is one of my favorites. I love it!

Jane said...

That is so cute. What a versatile stqmp set.