Friday, January 16, 2015

Happy Birthday - Wood You Be Mine

I've been playing with this stamp set all day, and I made 3 Valentine Day cards using the "Wood You Be Mine" stamp set.  But I thought the stamp set would make a wonderful Masculine Birthday Card.  And I was right!  Here's what I came up with.

All the images were stamped with Black Memento ink, and coloured with Blendabilities.  They were then cut out.  The woodsman was attached to a Whisper White oval die cut, the edges sponged with Island Indigo.

The basic card  is Island Indigo, layered with Whisper White.  In the center is a strip of Adventure Bound DSP pack layered with Island Indigo.  The oval was added to the card front centered over the DSP.

The sentiment "Happy Birthday" was stamped on the saw using the stamp-a-ma-jig, and added to the top of the card.

The other cut out items were added at the bottom right and left.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


1 comment:

Patrice Herrera said...

I love this guy! Thanks for the inspiration!!!!!