Wednesday, January 28, 2015

You Brighten My Day

Sale-a-bration is in full swing, and the stamp set and DSP I used are free with an order of $60.00 or more.
"You Brighten my Day" - isn't that what friends are all about?

The image was stamped with Memento ink onto White cardstock.  Then coloured with blendabilites - Daffodil Delight.  It was punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch, and layered with a Daffodil Delight die from the Circles framelit using dimensionals. It was then attached to a Coastal Cabana  window die cut using the Windows framelit.

The base card is Coastal Cabana, layered with Whisper White, and then You Brighten My Day DSP (SAB).  A smaller piece of the same DSP was matted with Soft Suede cardstock, and attached to the card, with a strip of Soft Suede laying across it.  The Soft Suede piece was embossed with the Decorative Dots Embossing folder and a piece of Coastal Cabana ribbon (part of the Best Year Ever  accessory pack  SAB) spanned across it.  I also made a ribbon from it and attached it to the right side of the card.
The buttons are also from the SAB accessory pack.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: