Thursday, February 26, 2015

Happy Easter - Indescribable Gift - Blendabilities Background

This time I used the blendabilities background to make an Easter card.

The colours used for the background:  Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, and Wisteria Wonder.



This card was made a little differently.
I took a piece of 12 by 12 Whisper White cardstock and cut it to a size of 5 1/2 by 12.  I then scored it into 3 equal portions, at 4, and 8" making it a trifold card.
In the middle section, I marked a 1/2" mark all the way around, and with my trimmer, I cut the center portion out - leaving a 1/2" frame.  The completed image panel will be placed behind this frame.

Here's a side view.


The image, from Indescribable Gift, was stamped on the blendabilities background using Black stazon ink.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.

The image piece was trimmed down to fit behind the window frame and double sided tape was used to secure the piece.

Double sided tape was placed on the front third, and it was adhered over the middle portion thus covering up the back of the frame.  Now we have a regular card.



On the inside, a piece of Whisper White was matted with Melon Mambo, stamped with the Easter sentiment and adhered to the back of the card.

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments: