Saturday, February 21, 2015

St. Patrick's Day Treat Holders

Next week I am again setting up my table at a local hospital, and because St. Patrick's Day is drawing nigh, I thought I would make some treat holders.  I will not be at the hospital again until after St. Patrick's Day, so its now or never.

For the first one, I use a retired die, The Petal Cone die and different shades of Green DSP.  In the samples below one is Old Olive, and the other is Garden Green.  Stamp sets:  Teeny Tiny Wishes, and Lucky Day (retired).  The shamrock's were made using the heart punch.



For the second treat I use the 1" cello bags and filled them with a rainbow of colours of skittles.  The topper is Garden Green cardstock, layered with whisper White.  Attached to that is a shamrock that I stamped using the Lucky Day stamp set (retired) This I cut out and glued to the topper.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny wishes and punched using the Word Window punch.  I made 17 of these.

Here's a close up of the topper:
I added some dazzling details to the Shamrock.

1 comment:

Jane said...

Your treat holders are cute as a button! Yummy too.