Friday, February 27, 2015

You're Great - Blendabilities Background

This morning I made 2 cards from one of the photopapers upon which a blendabilities background was created.
This is the first one.  In both cards I use the stamp set "World of Dreams".  Below this picture is an image of the blendability photo paper that I used.

After deciding what stamp set I wanted to use, I then identified what area of the photo paper I wanted to stamp on.
The image was stamped with Versa Mark and embossed with black embossing powder.  Then it was die cut using the Deco Labels framelits, which was matted with Basic Black cardstock.  It was then mounted on an Apothecary Framelit Wild Wasabi die cut using dimensionals.  Using the 1/8" hand held punch, holes were punched at both ends of the Wild Wasabi die cut, and Wild Wasabi seam binding inserted through them.  I only used small pieces of the seam binding for each end.  One end of the ribbon was taped to the bottom of the die cut, and the other end to the underside of the background paper.  A bow was added at the left hand side.

For the background I used the Iresistably Yours DSP (SAB) sponged with Wild Wasabi ink. This was matted with Whisper White cardstock and then to a Basic Black basic card.

The sentiment is from "From the Garden" and is stamped with Black Stazon ink.

From the remnants, I punched little flowers using the Itty Bitty flower punch in the Itty Bitty Accents pack.  I curled the petals up a bit, and attached them to the card using glue dots.  A rhinestone was added to the center of each flower.

Here are the supplies I used:

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: