Sunday, April 19, 2015

Box Stand Fun Fold Card

I saw this Box Stand Fun Fold card on Pinterest.  Dawn Olechefske had recently released a video outlining this fun fold, which is an updated version of the stand along pop up card.  This video is very well explained and she gives numerous examples of how this fold can be used for different occasions.

After watching the video, I decided to make this fun fold card, using Painted Petals as my stamp set, and Painted Blooms DSP.  It was very easy to do, and I intend to make more of them.









In the video, Dawn explains very well the size of cardstock needed, how to made the slit for the art piece, and the score lines for the box, as well as how to put the fun fold card together.




Supplies I Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: