Saturday, July 4, 2015

Jazzfest Arts and Craft Festival

Happy July 4th to my American friends.  Hope you had a wonderful day with family and friends.

I spent the day at my first outdoor craft show in Lakefield, Ontario.  It was Jazzfest time and a craft venue was part of this event.  It was quite an experience being outdoors on a sunny warm day, surrounded by beautiful parkland and listening to  Jazz music.

I had asked to have my spot situated by the fence so that I could park my car right behind my tent.  This saved me a lot of time and a lot of walking.

Here are some pictures of the vendors at this event.








After I put up the tent, I set up 3 tables in a U fashion and because I was afraid of wind (the park is beside a lake) a lot of my products were put in baskets or hung on a rack.

 
  The screen you see above is from my neighbour's tent.

 
  You can see my car in the background just this side of the fence.

Sales were brisk all day.  I sold a lot of cards, some gift baskets, purses filled with cards, book marks, stepper boxes, a trivet, decorated note pads, and boxes of note cards and various other items.  It was truly a wonderful day.



No comments: