Saturday, August 29, 2015

Glittering Wonderland - Pals Paper Arts #265

A few more days and the Christmas catalogue will be open for business!  There are a few of my customers who can hardly wait!  I've been busy making sample cards, and this week it's Christmas cards.
This card was made using the sketch with Paper Pal Arts 
I turned the sketch on its side to make the card.

08-27 PPA 265 

  • The Old Olive card base is layered with Whisper White cardstock which was stamped with the snowflake stamp and Versa Mark, added Dazzling diamonds and heat set.  It certainly makes the background look glittery!
  • The image of the Pine trees was stamped with Old Olive ink.  First I stamped snowflakes in Soft Sky ink, but then I added Dazzling Diamonds the same way I did the background.  I even stamped over the trees.  I was really in a sparkly mood!  Here's a close up!  Hope you can see all the sparkles!
 
  • The image piece was matted with Old Olive cardstock, and then Dazzling diamonds Glimmer paper.  This was adhered to the Whisper White layer on the right side.
  • The sentiment was also matted the same way and added to the bottom of the image piece using dimensionals.
  • A piece of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer paper was coloured using an Old Olive marker, and 3 stars punched out.  These was added to the upper left using a glue dot.  More glitter!!
Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

NMWatt said...

What a glittery creation! It's a great way to show off some of our new Holiday Catalog loot! Thanks for playing along with Pals Paper Arts this week!

Brian King said...

Beautiful card, Maria! The shiny glimmer of it is breathtaking. Thanks for playing along with this week's Pals Paper Arts sketch challenge.

Ann Schach said...

Wow, wow, wow! This is my kind of card, Maria! I LOVE all of the glitter! Beautiful!!! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts this week!