- The base card is Pool Party cardstock. layered with Whisper White and then Home for Christmas DSP.
- The shaker element is comprised of Whisper Whit circles in 3 different sizes which I made using the Circles Framelit. These I embossed with the new Brick embossing folder. Igloos are part of the world that penquins live it, right? So I was trying to make it look like the the circles were the entrance into an igloo.
- An image of a Penquin was stamped using Memento ink on a circle slightly larger than the opening of the igloo. The nose and feet were coloured with a Pumpkin Pie marker, and a red santa hat was put on it's head (the hat was stamped in Real Red and die cut).
- 2 layers of foam tape was used as the base of the shaker unit, and the shaker elements were comprised of silver sequins, stars in Pool Party and Silver Glitter paper punched using the star border punch
- After I added the shaker elements, a piece of Window Sheet was attached, and the concentric circles was adhered to this. I lightly sponged these circles in Marina Mist ink, to highlight the embossing
- I made a separate penquin with a red scarf and ear muffs. I put some dazzling diamond glitter on him. He sees the Santa hat, and exclaims "Snow Way! It's Christmas Already?"
- A Winter Wonderland embellishment is adhered to the igloo just above the Penquin outside.
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog