Sunday, September 20, 2015

Three Pumpkins - Pals Paper Arts #268

I was tidying up my craft area (yes amazing isn't it?) and came across this stamp set that I thought would be perfect for the sketch challenge with Pals Paper Arts  Since I am in dire need of some Halloween cards, the find was timely.  Maybe I should tidy up more often.

PPA268 
  • This is a 5 by 5" square card.  The base cardstock is Pumpkin Pie, layered with Whisper White and then Pumpkin Pie DSP (retired)
  • The image of the 3 pumpkins (non SU) was stamped with Memento ink onto Whisper White cardstock and coloured with copic markers.  I love colouring, and can sit and do that activity all day long.
  • This image panel was matted with Pumpkin Pie and then Wild Wasabi cardstock.  I rounded the corners of all these layers and then adhered them to the DSP towards the top of the card.
  • The sentiment is from "Wacky Wishes" (retired)
 SU Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolute GORGEOUS coloring on your pumpkin stamp image! Love the pop of green card layer too. Thanks for including the PPA in your stamping fun this week!

Linda Callahan said...

Your pumpkins are fabulous! Beautifully done! So glad you joined us at PPA!

Unknown said...

These pumpkins are beautifully colored. Love the this autumn look for Halloween. Thanks for sharing with Pals Paper Arts this week.