Thursday, October 8, 2015

Sleigh Ride Ornament

After yesterday's numerous die cutting attempts I had some die cuts left over, so I created a whole different card - a sleigh ride ornament.

  • A piece of the left over trees die was adhered to a piece of Real Red cardstock.
  • On top of that I placed the sleigh and horse.
  • This was die cut in the shape of an ornament.  To do this I used  the open ornament from the delicate ornament thinlet die set.
  •  For the ornament top, I embossed with pewter embossing powder the topper from the "To You and Yours Too" stamp set.  This was hand cut.
  • The basic card is Real Red layered with an embossed Whisper White layer.
  • I adhered the ornament topper to the top of the ornament, with the string going to the top of the card.  To that I added a bow made with the silver cord string with a glue dot.
  • The sentiment is from "To You and Yours Too" and was adhered to the card front with dimensionals. Part of the sentiment was over the lower part of the ornament.
Supplies Used: 
 <div>
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog






No comments: