Wednesday, October 14, 2015

There's No Place Like Home - Try Stampin' On Tuesday #240

This card is for the Try Stampin' on Tuesday . I decided not to use an Autumn theme, instead using Christmas as I am short of Christmas cards.
I had a bit of fun making characters out of the little snowperson from "Snow Place" and placing them in little squares tilted on their sides.

 
  • I started by punching three 1 3/8" squares in Whisper White, and matting them with 2" squares of Real Red cardstock.
  • In each of the square I stamped the upper body of the small snowperson.  On a separate piece of Whisper Piece I stamped the top hat in Black, the ear pieces in Real Red, and the snowman hat in Real red.  All of these were die cut using the Snow friends Framelit dies.
  • In the meantime I stamped some stick  arms (s) on the snowperson, and the coal belly buttons.  The nose was colored with a Pumpkin pie marker.
  • The accessories were added to the snowperson with dimensionals.  With the ear piece I stamped some musical notes from "Jingle All the Way"
  • Finally I added bling in the form of Dazzling diamonds - on the santa hat, the ear pieces, the hat, and the outline of the snowperson.
  • A Home for Christmas enamal dots were added to each square.
  • These squares were added onto a strip of Home for Christmas DSP matted with Smoky Slate cardstock.  The outer two squares were adhered directly to the DSP; the middle one with dimensionals.
  • These DSP panels were adhered to a piece of Whisper White cardstock which was the matting for the Real Red cardstock base.
Supplies Used:
 <div>
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



No comments: