- The base card is Old Olive, layered with Whisper White embossed with the Lucky Stars embossing folder. At the bottom of this layer is a strip of Old Olive DSP, at the top of which was attached a piece of silver ribbon and a bow.
- The image of the tree, from "To You and Yours Too" was stamped in Chocolate Chip ink, as was the barrel the tree was sitting in. In a way, this Christmas tree reminded me of Charlie Bown's Christmas Tree - all bare and naked. I coloured the barrel with a Chocolate chip marker.
- Using Soft Sky ink, I stamped stars all around the tree, and if you look carefully in this picture below you can see the stars.
- I measured a piece of Dryer sheet, sprayed adhesive on it and adhered it to the image panel. Then I generously sprinkled Dazzling details on it. WOW, the glitter effect was phenomenal.
- This panel was matted with Old Olive cardstock.
- Next to this panel I placed a piece of Merry Moments DSP and matted it with Old Olive cardstock. This DSP had white ornaments all over it. Two way glue was applied to each ornament, and Dazzling diamonds added more glitter to the clard. This panel was adhered directly to the card front. The panel covered in a dryer sheet was adhered using dimensionals.
- The embellishment of the wooden snowflake, was
- The sentiment is from the same stamp set, stamped with Old Olive ink, and the strip of Whisper White made into a banner and adhered to the DSP at the bottom.
Stamp: To You and Yours Too
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Chocolate chip marker
Papers: Old Olive, Whisper White, Merry Moments DSP, Old Olive DSP
Accessories: Lucky Stars Embossing folder, Silver ribbon, Dryer Sheet, Spray Adhesive, Dazzling diamonds, two way glue pen, Snowflake embellishment, dimensionals, glue dots.