Saturday, June 25, 2016

Pretty Kitty Baby Cards

Just to show you how versatile the Pretty Kitty stamp set is, I made some baby cards.  The layout for all the baby cards is essentially the same - the colour scheme however is different depending on the gender of the baby.

  • This card is obviously for a girl.  I used blushing bride, embossed whisper white layer, and a 2" piece of blushing bride DSP notched with the Triple punch.
  • On the new Whisper White doillie is the art piece - a pretty kitty coloured with a blender pen and die cut with the layering circles framelits
  • The sentiment is from "And something more" and is punched using the retired ticket punch.
Here's some more cards:



2 comments:

laurentceline1974@orange.fr said...

pourriez vous me donner les dimensions de cette carte svp merci

Unknown said...

What are the cards placed into. Looks like plastic bags of some kind? I'm looking for something that I can place my cards into also so they don't get damaged. Also do the bags come in different sizes? Curious!!!