Sunday, June 26, 2016

You're Sublime - A Boxed card set of 5 cards- Card 1 Totally Awesome

Today I worked on a set of 5 cards using the "You're Sublime" stamp set. Over the next several days I will be posting pictures of these cards, plus the box I made for them.  I do a craft show next weekend and hope to sell it there.

All the images have been coloured with blender pens and ink pads-all paper edges sponged with Crumb Cake ink.

Frogs are so popular today, so I thought I would start with this little fella.

  • Start with 4 by 8" Whisper White cardstock, scored at 4" to make a 4 by 4 card
  • It is layered with a retired DSP.  A 1 1/2 by 4 3/4" piece of Crushed Currie cardstock was notched at both ends using the Triple punch.
  • The frog image was added to the card front using dimensionals.
  • A medium bronze bottom with Linen thread pulled through the eyes and tied into a bow on top was adhered to the right lower image piece.
  • The frog was coloured with Crushed Cucumber ink on the body, crushed curry on the eyes and the spots on the body.  I daubed a bit of Watermelon Wonder on the pupils.

No comments: