Sunday, April 16, 2017

Cascading Truck Bouquet Birthday - Fusion Card Challenge

This is the first time I have participated in the Fusion Challenge.  I just love having the options to create something using just their sketch, or be inspired by the photo, or do both.

I decided to do both.

 
I was inspired by the cascading flowers from the truck window to make a card using the sketch provided.

I die cut a circular window surrounded by a scallop circle in the top half of the DSP strip. At the bottom of the window I placed a 3D flower which I made using the Pansy Punch.

Cascading down from this flower are numerous smaller flowers made using the Itty Bitty punch. They spill over the sentiment which is from "Cottage Greetings"

The main card consists of a Sweet Sugar plum base, layered with Whisper White card stock.  In the center is a strip of Sweet Sugar plum DSP with decorative die cut strips on both sides.

Supplies Used:
Stamps: Cottage Greetings
Inks: Black Memento, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive
Papers: Sweet Sugarplum, Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum DSP, Mint Macaron, Old Olive
Accessories: Layering circles framelits, Pansy Punch, Botanical Builder framelits, Itty Bitty flower punch, pearls, gold dazzling details.

No comments: