Monday, April 17, 2017

Eastern Beauty Project 2 - A Thank You Note card

Yesterday I gave you a sneak peak of a gift bag I made using some of the new products in the Eastern Palace Suite.

I also made a Thank You note card.

A 5 by 7" piece of Thick Very Vanilla card stock was scored at 3 1/2" to form a note card.

A 3 by 3" piece of Tranquil Tide cardstock was die cut using the Eastern Medallion Thinlet die. I curled the edges of the medallion up with my bone folder.  In order to display the lovely features of this die cut,  I matted it with a 3 1/4 by 3 1/4" piece of Daffodil Delight cardstock.  In the center of the medallion I adhered 2 gold vinyl stickers.

Before adhering this art piece to the card front, I  added another gold vinyl sticker to the right front of the card as well as a gold vinyl sticker on the bottom edge .  The art piece was adhered on the left side partially covering the vinyl sticker.

The gold embossed sentiment was first punched with a l" circle punch, matted with a slightly larger Tranquil Tide circle, and adhered to the card front in the middle of the gold vinyl sticker using a dimensional. 

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Eastern Beauty
Ink: Versa Mark
Papers: Thick Very Vanilla card stock, Daffodil Delight, Tranquil Tide
Accessories: Eastern Medallion Thinlet dies, Gold Vinyl stickers, 1" circle punch, Layering circles framelits, dimensionals, gold embossing powder.

Another sticker (sun?) was attached over the sentiment. 

No comments: