Monday, May 22, 2017

Butterfy on a Tulle window shaker

After making a Watercolor wash for another card I made a couple of days ago, I used it for today's card.  I again madee a tulle shaker with a butterfly. adhered to the front.

I must admit, I love making tulle shakers.  This time I used a tulle that had glitter embedded in it.

I made a window frame the same size as my watercolor wash back ground.  On the back of the window I adhered a piece of  white glitter tulle using tear and tape adhesive.  Another piece was adhered to the watercolor wash background.
Above is the watercolor wash background.
Sprinkle embellishments were added to the tulle on the watercolor wash back ground , and the top piece was added to the background piece.  Excess tulle was trimmed.
.
This was added to a Melon Mambo card front.  Two smaller punched Melon Mambo butterflies were added to the sentiment and on the front.

A butterfly was die cut using the Butterfly thinlet and adhered to the tulle.  Some dazzling details was added to the body of the large butterfly and the two smaller ones.

You can see the shaker elements under the glitter tulle in the picture above.

The sentiment is from Happy Happenings and stamped with Black Memento.

Supplies Used:
Stamp: Happy Happening (R)
Inks Black Memento, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Calypso Coral
Papers: Melon Mambo, Whisper White, Watercolor paper
Accessories Glitter tulle (non SU), Rectangle stitched squares (non SU), Butterfly Framelit, Bitty Butterfly punch, Dazzling Details, Sprinkle embellishment

No comments: