Saturday, May 20, 2017

Life is a Beautiful Thing

In less than 2 weeks the new catalogue officially launches.  Have you made a list  yet  from the sneak peak products revealed so far?

For this card I wanted to highlight the stamp set "Colorful Seasons" and its coordinating die set "Layering Seasons Framelits".  To do so I brought in an oldie but goodie "High Tide" to help me out.


I spent many a happy hour on an Adirondack chair watching sunsets/sunrises over Georgian Bay or Lake Simcoe, both favourite summer vacations spots of mine.

Against the background of the colorful sponged sky I placed 2 die cut Adirondack chairs - on sand banks created thanks to High Tide

Supplies Used
Stamps Colorful Seasons, High Tides
Inks: Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point
Papers: Whisper White, Crumb Cake,
Accessories: Seasonal Layers Thinlets



No comments: