Sunday, June 25, 2017

Rose Book marks

These are 2 book marks I made for my craft show next week.  I made them in the same theme as my swap cards for my team meeting tomorrow.  I will post those cards after the meeting since some of my team members follow my blog and I don't want  to show my hand.


Each Basic Black book mark, 2 by 5", the top of which is punched with the scallop top tag punch.
The images were stamped and colored on a 1 3/4 by 4 3/4"  piece of Whisper White cardstock. The Roses were colored with Powder Pink, Rose Red and Real Red; the stem and leaves Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Always Artichoke.
The background  was stamped in Sahara Sand and the sentiment in Black Memento.

A 1/8" strip of Real Red cardstock was adhered to the top and bottom of the art piece.

Ribbons at the top of the tag -Retired Rose Red Chevron and1/4" Real Red cotton ribbon.
 

No comments: