Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Daisy Note Cards in a Pizza Box

I just love those mini Pizza boxes in the new Holiday Catalogue.  They are such wonderful containers for mini note cards.  Other years I have had to make my own little boxes - this year I don't.  Great isn't it?

For these note cards I die cut images directly from the Daisy Delight DSP using the stitched oval framelits.


Inside the decorated pizza box are 6 (six) 2 3/4 by 2 3/4" Whisper White note cards and 6 (six) mini envelopes (also in the Holiday catalogue)


The front of each note card was stamped with a non SU script stamp using Smoky Slate ink.  Then across the middle I added a strip of Daisy Delight DSP.
On top of this I added (with the small dimensionals) 2 die cut images from the Daisy Delight DSP - one a little smaller than the other.  At the bottom of the larger one a bow made with the 1/8" gold taffeta ribbon was added.

You can't really see it from the picture, but some clear Wink of Stella was applied to each of the flowers.


The pizza box was decorated in a similar manner to the note cards, except I added a Night of Navy mat to the box front first.

This time I added a larger oval die cut and a smaller circle die cut, overlapping each other at the bottom. 







No comments: