Monday, September 9, 2013

My Knight in Shining Armor - Unscripted Sketches #221

It's definitely getting closer to Halloween, but summer is not done with us yet.  Tomorrow the temperature will feel like its in the 40's (C)- and humid to boot!  I don't mind the heat, but I hate the humidity.

Today I thought I would make a Halloween card that really tickles my fancy.  The thought of a knight in shining armor is very appealing!!!

 It is by no means a SU stamp, although I have used SU products to make this card.

This card was made for the sketch challenge with Unscripted Sketches here






SK190 US221 

Technique:  The image was stamped with Memento ink onto Whisper White card stock and then coloured with copic markers.  It was then die cut with the Ovals framelits and matted with a Smoky Slate scalloped oval.
The sentiment was punched with the large oval punch, and the Happy Halloween sentiment was die cut using the ovals nestabilities.  I used some of the Halloween Washi tape on the top and bottom of this die cut.
The paper is Smoky Slate, Very Vanilla, Witches Brew DSP

3 comments:

dstandard said...

Such an adorable Halloween card! Thanks for playing at US!

Anonymous said...

Oh, cute! How clever to combine the knight image with a Halloween theme!
Thanks for playing along with us at Unscripted Sketches!

Patrice said...

Great use of the sketch - thanks for linking up at Unscripted Sketches this week!