Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Diamond Fold On Stage Swap Card

On Stage is on April 8, in Toronto, just a little less than a month away.  Today I started working on my swap cards and got a good head start.
The hardest part of any swap is designing the first card.  After that it's all down hill or is it uphill.  It will take me a while to make a sufficient number of cards and I'll be working on them over the next couple of weeks.
I'm planning on making several different cards, but I'm starting on a Diamond Fold card featuring the stamp set "Circle of Spring"  I used the tutorial by Splitcoaststampers to do this.


Supplies:
Stamp: Circle of Spring
Inks: Black Memento, SU Markers (Mint Macaron, Sweet sugarplum, Daffodil Delight)
Papers: Whisper White, Sweet Sugarplum, Sweet Sugarplum glimmer paper, Sweet Sugarplum DSP (two patterns)
Accessories: Wondrous Wreath framelits, Pearls, dimensionals.

Stay tuned for more swap card designs!

No comments: