Tuesday, October 17, 2017

There's a Feeling of Christmas

What a beautiful day today- after that blast of wind and rain we experienced on Sunday.  For the first time in a long time we lost power - and believe it or not I continued to make cards with candle light.  Anal or what???

 I started this card when the lights were out, and finished it with the lights on.

I stamped the image of the wreath in Garden Green ink and then stamped over it with Crumb Cake ink (second generation).  I stamped some berries randomly on the wreath with Cherry Cobbler ink, then coloured in the leaves with a Garden Green marker.  The ribbon was coloured with a Cherry Cobbler marker, after which I added glitter to the berries and the ribbon.

In the center I stamped and embossed a sentiment.

The art piece was matted with Garden Green card stock.  Behind that I added a panel of Red Glimmer paper.  Before adding this to the card front I added a gold metallic snowflake.

The card base is Basic Black card stock, layered with Christmas Around the World DSP.

Supplies Used:
Stamp:  Feeling of Christmas
Inks:  Versa Mark, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Markers (Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green), Crumb Cake
Papers:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Garden Green, Red glimmer paper, Christmas Around the World DSP
Accessories:  Gold Metallic Snowflake, Cherry Cobbler glitter, Pearls coloured with Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend

No comments: