Sunday, December 17, 2017

Seasonal Lantern

Would you believe this is my last Christmas card made for my last Craft Christmas Market!!  I have now officially made a card  using  every  Christmas stamp set with or without coordinating dies that I own.  I have used this stamp set to make an Autumn card, but not a Christmas card.




I chose to die cut the Lantern using Bronze foil paper and inserted 3 silver embossed candles inside. I really enjoy mixing metallic colours. The lantern is built on a background embossed with the Holly embossing folder.
At the base of the lantern I placed some greenery, and altered a fall fruit into a Christmas one.
A real red bow was adhered to the lantern top.

Supplies Used:
Stamps:  Season Lantern, Versatile Christmas
Inks:  Versa Mark, Black Memento Stampin' Blendabiliies (Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Light Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler)
Papers:  Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White. Copper Foil
Accessories:  Lantern Builder Dies, Dimensionals, Silver embossing powder, Holly Embossing folder, Dimensionals, Dazzling Diamonds. Adhesive sheets, Classic Label Punch

No comments: